The Journal is now accepting submissions for the next Issue. The deadline for submissions is Friday 3 May 2019 at 5pm.
Please email submissions to email@example.com with the subject heading “Submission [your name]”.
In your email please let us know:
- The university you were enrolled at when you wrote the paper;
- The name of your supervisor/marker;
- The mark received for your paper;
- The year and semester in which the paper was completed; and
- Any feedback or comments received from your supervisor/marker (this is optional but will assist us in the article selection process).
Articles submitted to the Journal must satisfy the following criteria:
- The article must have been written when the author was a law student.
- The article should be 2,500 – 15,500 words in length, including footnotes and abstract.
- The article should include an abstract of no more than 300 words.
- All footnotes and citations must comply with the New Zealand Law Style Guide.
You may submit work that has been submitted for publication elsewhere. If your article is accepted for publication by both journals, you will need to decide which journal to publish in.
We look forward to receiving your submissions soon.